A Community Networking & Educational Opportunity for Families Raising Children with Special Needs
Free monthly series from 5:30 – 6:30 PM
- February 14, 2023 – My Child May Have a Disability- Where Do I Begin?
- March 14, 2023 – Understanding Autism
- April 11, 2023 – Understanding and Applying for Help from the Government. Public benefit acronym soup: SSI, SSDI, APD, ABLE, DD Waiver, HCBS Medicaid, and more!
- May 9, 2023 – Understanding Your Child’s Development, Learning from The Expert! How Do I Know if My Child Has a Developmental Delay?
- June 13, 2023 – Engaging a Child with Autism. How to Be Your Child’s Best Play Partner!
- July 11, 2023 – I Need Help with Community Resources!
Learn about various community resources and how to sign up! Featured Local Experts will be announced each month.
Contact Donna Dwyer, 386-944-7802 to connect with a virtual link