A team of expert clinicians is providing remote consultations and telehealth treatment for children, teens, and young adults struggling with mental health concerns including anxiety, depression, ADHD, autism and OCD.
In addition to this existing clinical care, we are providing tailored support where families need it most. This includes:
• 30-minute phone consultations with an expert clinician from our team
• Remote neuropsychological evaluations for children 6 years and older
• Bereavement and grief support with a trained grief counselor for those who have lost loved ones due to COVID-19
• Tutoring and support for remote learning skills
• BEST (Behavioral and Emotional Skills Training): Webinar and live consultation for parents and caregivers seeking specialized instruction on behavior management
• Virtual social skills groups for individuals on the autism spectrum
For more information, call 212.308.3118 or email email@example.com to discuss how they can support your family during this time.