Why Teach Early Childhood Education?
Preschool Teaching Jobs Available!
If you love spending time with young children – a career as a preschool teacher could be the perfect fit. It’s never been a better time to be looking for a teaching job in the Early Childhood Education industry!
A limited-time grant is providing an exceptional opportunity to launch a career as a preschool teacher. Benefits include:
- Free training, education, and certification.
- $500 cash bonus
- $1,200 to spend on classroom supplies
Apply now for available positions with child care centers participating in this grant.*
*Grant benefits are awarded by child care providers who are participating in this program with The Early Learning Coalition.
What Makes a Great Preschool Teacher?
Great preschool teachers are people who are:
- Excited to be a part of the developing social, emotional, and education skills young children need from ages infant to 5 years.
- Creative, imaginative, and love to help children learn through play
- Ready to work Monday-Friday with weekends, nights, and select holidays off
Learn More at Our Webinar!
Register for one of the below webinars to learn more about how to get started.
Wednesday, June 1 at 6:30PM OR Saturday, June 4 at 9AM
We will explain the requirements to become a preschool teacher and how this grant money can help! We are here to support you and answer your questions.