Looking for a career where you can make a difference every day? Considering a career in early childhood education?
Participating in our Teacher Recruit program is your first step!
*Must be 18 years or older with a high school diploma or equivalent to be eligible
What is the Teacher Recruit Program?
The Teacher Recruit Program is a 6-month hands-on PAID training program for individuals interested in getting their feet wet in the field of early childhood education (ECE).
As a teacher recruit, your training will be split as follows:
- Field experience hours with various child care providers (infant, toddler, preschool, Pre-K classrooms, as well as administrative shadowing)
- ECE training hours including but not limited to:
– Conscious Discipline
– Department of Children & Families (DCF)
– Bertelsen Education training pathway
– Various CLASS trainings
Benefits of the Teacher Recruit Program
- No out-of-pocket expenses for you
- 6-month paid part-time position
- Hybrid trainings
- 4-day work week (no Fridays!)
- No nights or weekends
- Graduation bonus
- Recruits may qualify for School Readiness child care while enrolled
- Upon graduation, recruits are ready for employment